- One Mineral water Complimentary every day.
- Usage of Tennis & Badminton courts at the river.
- Nature walk thru the jungle
- 2 Nights / 3 Days Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- 2 Buffet Breakfasts
- Taxes not included
- Below 5 year Child Complementary without extra bed.
- Package Includes:Welcome Drinks on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)
Book real time over the telephone – 01139585859 or whatsapp us at +919811113606 and learn more about these amazing offers and book on the spot.
- Please enquire for extra adult rate
- Child policy – upto 5 years comp in the room, 6-12 years chargeable. Please enquire for details. Above 12 years considered as adult.
- Extend your stay at attractive prices
Manali is a valley nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley.
It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla, 309 km northeast of Chandigarh and 544 km northeast of Delhi, the federal capital. The small town is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin.
Top 5 things to do in manali:
- One of the best things to do in Manali in summer is to enjoy the nature.
- Manali is filled with magnificent monasteries and ancient temples so check them out.
- Get your adventurous side out at Solang Valley and paraglide.
- Enjoy the amazing restaurants especially the ice cream pakora near Hadimba Temple
- Take a dip at Vashist’s ‘Healing’ Hot Water Springs