Stay adjoining Siliserh Lake, Sariska National Park
A complete adventurous experience. Located in a beautiful valley and surrounded by Aravali Hills adjoining the Sariska National Park. A unique attraction to this property is a lake located next to the property which is home to the Indian Mugger Crocodile.
The stay is comfortable and rustic, with many wild experiences like Mugger watching, birding, boat rides in the lake. The panoramic view of the forest, Aravali hills is sure to take you far away from the city even though it is only a 3 hour ride away from Gurgaon.
- Accommodation for double occupancy for 2 nights 3 days
- Inclusive of breakfast and dinner
- Jungle walk
- Jet Ski at Siliserh Lake
- Crocodile farm visit
- Inclusive of taxes
Book real time over the telephone – 01139585859 or whatsapp us at +919811113606 and learn more about these amazing offers and book on the spot.
- Please enquire for extra adult rate
- Child policy – upto 6 years comp in the room, 6-12 years chargeable @ INR 8000/- for 3 nights with extra bed & INR 5000/- without extra bed. Above 12 years considered as adult.
- Extend your stay at attractive prices
About Sariska National Park & Alwar
The Jungle Lap is located on the border of the Siliserh Lake Garden which is a preserved forest and the lake is easily accessible.
With many sites of interest around it, the Mugger Lake nest, several ruins, temples and birding sites dot the areas around the Jungle Lap.
The Sariska National park entrance gate is around 45mins drive away and makes for a great day trip.
From the OpenSky Blog
Follow us on Instagram
Instagram has returned invalid data.